Following the most likely tenure of Mr. François Philippe Duguermeur de Penhoët from 1771, Case Noyale was likely acquired by Mr. Thomas Estienne Bolgerd, a military officer and member of the colonial assembly. Mr Estienne Bolgerd is already mentioned by Bernadin de Saint Pierre as the administrator of Bel Ombre, at the time where this concession was owned by Simon de Réminiac, and as the person who arrested Matthew Flinders . Mr. Estienne Bolger went on to be a prominent figure in the South, himself obtaining concessions in various areas of Savanne and the west, some in his name and some in his daughter’s name.
In 1824, Case Noyale was acquired by Mr. Benoni Le Père de La Butte. The surface area of the land was then 3050 acres from mountain to sea. Mr. Le Père de La Butte had a road built between Case Noyale and Chamarel and with the help of his brother-in-law Théodule Cordé a canal bringing water from Chamarel was constructed. After his death in 1853, Case Noyale was split by the Chamarel link road in two parts: Grande et Petite Case Noyale.
At the turn of the twentieth century, a telephone line was established by orders of Thomi Pitot, representative of Black River in the Assembly. The telephone line connected Chamarel with the rest of Mauritius via Case Noyale.
In 1935, Nemours Desvaux de Marigny acquired Case Noyale and united Petite and Grande Case Noyale, which was then acquired by the Compagnie de Chamarel in 1951.Ten years later, this large estate was acquired by the Compagnie Sucrière de Bel Ombre, where it proceeded to grow sugar cane on the gentle slopes of the region on approximately 200 acres. Most importantly, Case Noyale then became the site for the Chamarel coffee drying and roasting facilities.